Monday, September 3, 2012

Coloring Pages (Drawing Challenge Days 15-19)

Dear Readers,
Happy Labor Day!  Have you gone back to school too?  These past two weeks have been full of teacher meetings, first days of school, and meeting all of my new students.  So far, I LOVE my new job!  Everyone has been wonderful to me and the kids have been working hard.  But my blogging and drawing have slowed down, because I am concentrating on making this the best school year I can.  The drawings I have today are what I call 'coloring pages' because I doodle the images and then go back later with colored pencil or paint and fill them in.  I find it so relaxing!  If anyone wants some coloring pages, email me and I will happily send you some!  

Day 15
Day 16 (my favorite)
Day 17 (needs work)
Day 18

Now I'm off to spend the rest of the morning coloring in my coloring pages!

1 comment:

  1. neat! i'd love to see them all colored in, but they look pretty cool as they are!

    ReplyDelete