Saturday, September 29, 2012

Drawing Challenge Days 20-27

Dear Readers,
Well, I told myself that I am not allowed to go outside and play on this beautiful Saturday until I have sat at my computer and blogged!  Not that blogging is a chore, but my drawings have been piling up and I've been running around working my new job, so there you have it. 

 I've been very inspired by what I've seen on other blogs lately, in particular artsyville wrote a post about taking an art retreat-this is something I definitely want to do!  Let me know what you think readers- maybe we can make this happen.  What do we think- mountains or ocean?

Either way I am finishing up my 30 day drawing challenge (it took 60, but hey, my rules were weak.) Come back tomorrow for the last 3!
Day 20-
One of my new favorites!


Day 21
 Day 22

 Day 23-
A quote I find very profound given my current obsession with flowers.
 Day 24- 
My Favorite Coloring page

 Day 25-
A marker doodle

 Day 26-
"Pirate Pig is NOT Amused"
No idea and I love it!

Day 27- 
An unfinished ink drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment