Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge

Dear Readers,
Happy August!  With 2 weeks left of summer, I have decided to have an incentive to draw more.  I have seen a lot of blogs talk about the 30 Day Drawing Challenge.  I have thought about doing this, but to be honest I'm not very good at drawing on command. So I'm going to change the rules.  Why not?  So here goes:
My 30 Day Drawing Challenge Rules:
1.  I will do a drawing, any drawing, every day for 30 days.
2.  I will post them on the blog in order, but not necessarily every day.

That's it.  2 rules.  Anyone want to join me?...... Crickets?....  Let me know if you decide to draw with me, and link back to my site! 
Ok. Here Goes.

  Day 1: Chinese Hibiscus-from my trip to the Botanical Gardens in D.C.

I hope you decide to join me-
Thanks for reading, either way!
Liz
P.s.  Do you like the new look of the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment