Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Musings (Drawing Challenge Days 8 and 9)

Dear Readers,
As summer ends and I start getting myself mentally prepared for school, looking back this was a summer about being grateful and enjoying the little things.  I am grateful for having a new job, first of all.  After breaking my toe early in the summer, I am grateful for the ability to walk (and my patient husband).  I am grateful for friends who draw with me- now I have two (Sarah and Annie!) joining my drawing challenge.  It was a wonderful summer, full of drawing adventures to different places.  Yesterday I went on a drawing adventure to a place called Patuxent Ponds, where I bothered the fisherman jumping around trying to get my drawing. (The things we do for art!)  Check out the drawings and let me know how your summer has gone!

Day 8- Will paint for a later day!

Sarah's Day 8! 

Annie's Day 8

Day 9- Also to be painted

Annie's Day 9

Annie's Day 7


Thank you for checking in with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment