Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Drawing Challenge! Days 2-7

Dear Readers,
Well, its been a week of my drawing challenge and I've been doing good with the drawing, but not so good with the blogging about it.  I had a wonderful weekend visit from my sister, niece and nephews, and we had a blast! But between trips to the park and sleeping bag races down the stairs, there wasn't much time to blog!
Also, I have a friend joining me for the drawing challenge!  She has graciously sent me pictures to put on my blog.  Her style is very different from mine, and wonderful.  Let me know if you want to join us!


Day 2

Annie's Day 2!
Day 3

Annie's Day 3


Day 4- Something a little different

Day 5- Color!

Day 6- A work in progress


Day 7-
I read this at the B&B we stayed at in St. Michaels MD, and I've wanted to illustrate it for a while now.  


Let me know what you think so far!  
-Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment