Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teacher's Week! (Drawing Challenge Days 12-14)

Dear Readers,
Yesterday was my first day at my new job, and already, I love this place.  One of the first things they did when they got all of the newly-hired art teachers in one room, was hand us a beautiful new sketchbook.  To keep.  Just to draw in and inspire us!  If any of you know how teaching works, this is not usually what happens.  
My beautiful new sketchbook!  


So I have decided to use my new sketchbook to keep at work (or in my car) and to doodle/draw inspirations in when I have time during the day.  And I've already started! 
I don't know what side of the fence you are on in the "doodle during lectures" debate, but I am a copious doodler.  But, in my defense, I also take pages of notes at the same time! (A technique perfected in college)  During teacher week, I have been attending lots of meetings and using my sketchbook at the same time.  Are you a doodler? I'd love to see some doodles!

Day 12- A Klimt inspired doodle

Day 13

Day 14- My favorite doodle so far- a Celtic Doodle!




1 comment: