Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Sketches

Dear Readers,

How is your summer going?  I've been keeping busy with errands, interviews, and sometimes, sketches!  I am proud to announce that I have a new job!  I am very excited for a new opportunity.  I will be at three schools, but I've done two schools before.  Any advice, art teachers?

As for my sketches, I spent the day last Wednesday at the Botanical Gardens in D.C.  I loved it!  It wasn't air conditioned, and pretty humid, but I kept taking breaks and managed to get some great sketches.  I will keep you posted as I finish these.  Also, I am trying to put copyrights on my work, just for safety online.  So if you notice it, that's why.  Now that I have finished the craziness of interviewing, I hope to keep up with my sketching!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment