Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shoes and Flowers- WOYWW # 16

Dear Friends,
I know.  2 months.  What was I DOING?!?!?!  Can I just say I missed you all?  But Wednesdays are now my CRAZY day, working 6 hours straight with 1. 25.minute.break.  (In which I run around like a crazy person getting ready for the next 3 classes). Sigh.  I come home wiped.  SO I have a great new plan where I prepare my pictures/ect. on Sunday, and then post on Wednesday.  One click and it's posted.  It's a great plan, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm a world class procrastinator.  Something to do with being creative...I'm very creative at postponing things! So we'll see how it goes.  Anyway, I present to you, work from the last two months!  I really have been busy artistically, drawing at a botanical gardens near my house nearly every single day. And visit some other wonderful WOYWWers!
This is my workdesk currently:




 
This is what I've been doing:
I love them!  Finally posted a pic, they've been finished for months.

An image from my botanical garden sketches.  I'll post more next week!
Thanks for catching up with me!



2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely piece. Keep it up and thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Ann #108

    ReplyDelete