Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Painted Shoes! WOYWW#15

Dear Readers,
Happy Wednesday!  Thanks to all of your wonderfully supportive comments, and my amazing family, I have bounced back from art show rejection and I am furiously painting on! My current project is painting shoes!  My sister sent me a pair of Toms she had bought with the request that I paint constellations on it.  I had never done anything like this before, but after watching a few youtube tutorials (there is so much stuff on there!) I was game.  I loved the results. And after seeing the prices of some of the painted Toms on Etsy, maybe I should consider it as a side business! What do you think? (P.s., the shoes aren't finished in these pictures, I want my sister to see them first.  I'll post finished pictures next week)





6 comments:

  1. can't wait to seem them finished!!!
    Happy woyww :)
    Jana #71

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, looking forward to seeing these finished - the start looks great! MMx #65

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Woyww! I like your Galaxy style shoes! very cool!
    -tera #104

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..and my list gets bigger, Toms? new to me, must go look that one up. But they do look fabulous, hope you show us when they are finished too.

    Lynda #82

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea and beautiful colors. Your sister'll love them, me too.
    Happy WOYWW, Uuna #47

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those shoes look great. I wasn't a big fan of the Tom's shoes I'd seen, but I would definitely buy these. :-) April #122

    ReplyDelete