Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Packing! WOYWW#12


Dear Readers,
It has been too long!  I was particularly sad to miss last week, since it was the anniversary swap!  But I had literally no art made to post about. :(  Sad but true-buying a house and packing has taken over my life.  We closed on the house this past Friday (YAY!!!!) so I was actually able to do a little art this weekend. 
The second picture shows the disaster just behind my drawing table!  Packing has taken over, and will continue to do so until July! But I will keep trying to make art in the midst of chaos.  Hope everyone is enjoying June! Stop by and visit the other WOYWWers!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on closing, Liz! That's always a huge relief! The fact that you are still able to do art and great art at that, in the midst of chaos, just shows how talented you are!! Good luck with the on-going move process! xxoo Darnell (I'm just visiting this week, so no no.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers amid the chaos, good for you finding a space in all the madness. BJ#22

    Oh bother the word verification thing, I'll try a couple of times but I tend to give up after that. Have you considered removing it and perhaps just having moderation on if you have a spam concern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drawings! Yuck on the packing, I always hire that out. :) Good luck with the move and Happy New House to you! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #103

    ReplyDelete