Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Half Marathon Adventures! -WOYWW#11

Dear Readers,
Welcome back! I apologize for my long absence, but in that space of time I have gotten a new job, put in an offer on a house, and run a half marathon!  Whew!  In fact, it feels as if the last 3 weeks have been one long marathon.  But I proudly ran my half in 2 hours, 16 minutes!   The half marathon was at Ocean City, so I did get a little sketching in!  Sunday morning, 7am, it was just me, some surfers, and a couple bikers looking for shells.  So glad I made it through that stretch! Happy WOYWW!




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Half Marathon! Fantastic!
    Enjoyed seeing your early morning sketches. And what fun to be out on the beach with the surfers. Thanks for sharing. dix---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, you certainly have been busy. Such a neat desk and great sketch. Good luck on your job and house hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on doing your half marathon. I love your water colour painting - it's beautiful and so delicately done.
    Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, it sounds like you've had multiple good reasons for being away from the WOYWW fray. I like your painting. Congrats on the half marathon! Hope you like your new job. Happy WOYWW from Laura #105

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of your accomplishments! What are you going to do for the rest of the year? LOL Your sketch is beautiful. April #122

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you - not only did a half marathon but had the calm and presence of mind to make art too! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! What a past few weeks! Congrats on your finish time:) What a great accomplishment!

    And I love your sketch of the beach! Gets me in the mood for Summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has been a busy few weeks. I love the beach sketch and congrants on the half marathon. That is probably a whole marathon more than I could even think of! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete