Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First WOYWW!

Dear Readers,
So here it is, the new year!  I have lots of ideas for things I want to do this year, and one of them is to begin What's on your Workdesk Wednesdays. I have read these posts with interest for the last few months, but I have never been brave enough to link.  So I am linking today! Welcome to anyone reading my blog through WOYWW- I hope to establish this as an every week event! 
This is my workdesk today.
This is a Smooth Blue Aster that I am painting.  I hope to have the finished piece to show you next week!  Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Surely we are not that scary. Welcome to the land of snoops, its great fun and addictive. Do love you daisy painting. Francesca #50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome to the WOYWW fold. You'll find lovely encouraging folks in the crowd. :) Your aster painting is really lovely -- so glad you took the plunge. ~ Laura #79

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your painting is wonderful. Glad you decided to join in and I look forward to seeing the finished painting. Tracey R ±48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WOYWW. I love the tips and encouragement I get from everyone on a Wednesday. This must be one if the friendliest parts of the internet. Your painting is wonderful and I look forward to seeing it finished.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Rachel #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful painting! We're glad you joined in on the fun. :-)
    April #133

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to WOYWW! Wonderful painting! can't wait to see it finish..
    Michele #128

    ReplyDelete