Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WOYWW#6- Altered Book Journaling!

Dear Readers,
Happy Wednesday!  I hope that you are having fun visiting all of the artists through What's on Your Workdesk Wednesdays. It's been a great week, with a surprise 30th birthday party, a blog award, and now I have a summer job offer! It will make things busier this summer, but hubby and I are trying to buy a house, so the extra cash will always help.  I can't believe people are thinking about the summer already!  I'll just be happy to see the first signs of spring!  Here is my desk this week-I finally got a picture while it was still light out!  I've started altering an old book- its written in German, that will be fun to work with!  I haven't done much inside yet, so I'll leave you with a drawing I did of a White Snakeroot. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the drawing! Did you paint the book cover too? Have fun with it. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW! Nan 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm dropping by to say hi and thank you for visiting me! i looked through your past post and i'm impressed with your paintings and drawings! i have an altered book that's been in the making for ages! i should get back to it!
    happy WOYWW!
    hugs,#12
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Beautiful Art Work, the detail is wonderful.
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

    ReplyDelete