Sunday, May 27, 2012

Owl falls from a tree!

Dear Readers,
Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I have high hopes that in 3 weeks, once school is out, I will finally being blogging more than once a month! :)  It's been a busy month since I last wrote, but I finished the owl book that I have been blogging about!  I mailed it in and everything, and I received an email from The Sketchbook Project saying that it would be cataloged and online in June!  I'm very excited about that.  Here are the next few pages of the book-

When last we left our hero, he had become entangled in underwear.  Today, he falls out of a tree!
What will he write on his list this time??

 Check back tomorrow for what happens next to our hero!  Also, Husband and I are taking an adventure to a lake, hopefully I will have some new sketches to post.  Happy Grilling!


No comments:

Post a Comment