Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy as a Bee in Spring!

Dear Readers,
Spring has sprung!  This is why I've been away from my blog for so long-it is my busiest time of year as a teacher, and as an artist, I can't stay inside with all of those new flowers! So I've been away for awhile, but now it is spring break (hooray!) and I have lots to share with you! 

I am almost finished with my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project!  It is due April 30th, and I just have a few more pages to draw and paint.  So today I have a lot more of the book to show you.  I have been getting attached to my owl, and I will be sad to mail him away. 


When last we left our hero, he was sneezing over a field of wildflowers.  What happens next?

Well, the butterflies find sneezing funny!

I have to confess, the owl having a list is one of my favorite parts of the book!  Now where is he going?


 Well, a cow's sense of humor may not be very refined!
 

I have to confess, I have loved writing and drawing this owl's adventures!  What do you think so far??

I'll be back tomorrow to post pictures of my spring flower sketches!

1 comment: