Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!! WOYWW #9

Dear Readers,
Happy Spring!!! :) I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Unfortunately Rita's free Italian Ice is out because it's still pretty cold here in the Northeast, but I did run 4 miles today in the sunshine!  I cannot wait until the flowers start blooming! I've already seen some daffodils.  On my workdesk this week I have a Yellow Sneezeweed (teehee) that I've been working on, as well as a sketch of a mural that I am scheduled to paint on Monday!  I am very excited to do this particular mural, since they requested a garden! Yess!!!  I'll post pictures next week to show you how it turned out.  Check out the other WOYWWers and have a beautiful evening!

7 comments:

  1. Wow..Your doing a mural on Monday? That's fantastic. Can't wait to see the pics. #110

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the drawings, wish I had that skill

    Happy wowyww
    Sue #27
    aka Frankiesue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue wash background. Look forward to seeing pics of the mural. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Liz, I love your watercolor flower in progress -- I always like to see what you're working on. The mural sounds like fun! Is it hard to get the proportions right, working on a much larger scale? (I'd be more excited for spring if it would quit snowing. hahahahahaha) Happy WOYWW! ~ Laura #115 (Thanks for visiting me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous art work.. roll on spring - think we are expecting snow again...never mind soon be summer..Happy WOYWW Gill x #41

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning background you have going there. I have not painted like this for years. We are heading into Autumn...getting cooler this end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone really did not like this flower to call it a sneezeweed! can't wait to see/hear about the mural - sounds exciting. we've had daffodils here too! :)

    ReplyDelete